We manufacture seamless stainless steel tubes and pipes

Our products are used in machine building, petrochemical and natural gas industries, shipbuilding, space industry, nuclear and heat power engineering.

Company

Centravis is a leading global supplier of high quality solutions in the segment of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes.

ISO 9001

QMS of the enterprise meets the International quality standards

70 years

History of the plant in the archive photo gallery

70 years

Being one of the largest specialized enterprises in Europe for production of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes, the manufacturing facility of CENTRAVIS PRODUCTION UKRAINE PJSC incorporates the hot-extrusion and cold-drawing shops, which until 2000 had been facilities of the Nikopol Yuzhnotrubny Plant (NYTP), formerly largest industrial complex for production of seamless tubes and pipes.

ISO 9001

QMS of the enterprise meets the International quality standards

70 years

History of the plant in the archive photo gallery

70 years
Top-10

of the major global manufacturers of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes

$130million

of investment in modern equipment and advanced technologies

1st

in sales of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes for nuclear power plants to the Russian Federation and the CIS

1000 +

standard sizes of tubes

Manufacture

CENTRAVIS product portfolio includes over 1000 standard sizes of pipes and tubes from more than 100 types of corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant steel grades in 8 segments:

  • General Tubes and pipes
  • Hollow bars
  • Heat-exchanger tubes
  • Instrumentation tubes
  • Automotive tubes
  • Boiler tubes
  • Furnace tubes
  • Nuclear tubes

100+

International standards, including GOST and TS recognized in the CIS, and Western standards, namely: ASTM, DIN, NF, UNI, etc.

Sales structure

CENTRAVIS supplies its products to all key regions of the world through an extensive network of sales offices in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and the United States, as well as through a network of sales agents in other parts of the world, such as Brazil, the Middle East, Korea, Australia and others.

Sales Geography

70

countries

The advantageous geographical location along with a developed product range and Western standards of doing business, enabled CENTRAVIS to take a unique position in the world market of seamless stainless steel pipes and tubes. Almost 60% of products are sold in the European Union, while the remaining 40% are supplied to the CIS market, North America and the rest of the world.

70%

The European Union

16%

The CIS

10%

North America

4%

Other countries

Clients

With its extensive experience, technology, specialized equipment and facilities, the Company is a leading supplier of stainless steel pipes and tubes for various sectors.